Monday, April 7, 2014


An update on the status of writing my book. My writing partner and I met this weekend and nailed down the itinerary of the trip. We will be spending 3 weeks on a WWOOF farm in the Phuket region of Thailand. Option 1 is Rainbow Valley Farm which is located near Khao Sok National Park. Option 2 is a family-run organic farm on the small island of Ko Lanta. We will then backpack for a week through the islands of Thailand and finish our trip by spending a week in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I had a long conversation with my mother Esperanza Arevalo and decided how the book will be structured. Thank you for all your support!

  http://www.gofundme.com/7owlis
Beautiful Rainbow Valley; a possible WWOOFing location.
Phuket's main attraction; the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment